AMP BOARD OF DIRECTORS AND EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE MEETINGS
OPEN TO THE PUBLIC
All amp Board AND Executive Committee meetings are open to the public. As a courtesy, we ask members of the public to contact our office via email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your intention to attend so that we can make proper seating arrangements beforehand.
The next meeting will be held at 220 12th Street Marina, CA 93933. The pin on the map shows the location.
AMP Board of Directors Regular Meeting
Thursday June 8, 2017- 5:30PM
Veteran’s Transition Center
220 12th Street
South Conference Room
Marina, CA 93933
1. Come to Order/Establish Quorum
2. Public Comments (3 minutes per presentation)
3. Consent Agenda:
a) Approve Board Minutes from May 11, 2017
b) Accept Financial Reports: Information through May 31, 2017
4. Approve Budget for the 2017-2018 Fiscal Year as proposed at the May 11 meeting
5. Brief Reports from Strategic Planning Committee Chairs – Nancy Amadeo, Dusan Tatomirovic, J. Fagan
6. Brief update from Hiring Committee, discuss interview and selection process – Fred Cohn
7. Discuss Board Meeting time change.
8. Items for Future Consideration
10. Establish/Confirm Upcoming Meeting Dates, Times and Locations
· July 13, 2017 –
· August 10, 2017 –
· September 14, 2017 –