amp has a dedicated staff of video professionals to create any form of video project: live event coverage, informational or educational pieces, documentaries.
amp regularly provides meeting coverage and broadcasts for the following agencies:
- Fort Ord Reuse Authority
- Marina Coast Water District
- Monterey Peninsula Water Management District
- Monterey Peninsula Unified School District
- Transportation Agency for Monterey County
Other recent clients:
- Arts Council for Monterey County
- Cannery Row Foundation
- Monterey County Business Council
- Monterey Jazz Festival’s Next Generation festival
- Monterey Peninsula College
FEES / COSTS
Project costs are always based on staff hours needed and are inclusive of equipment fees. Project fees generally range from $80.00 to $320.00/hour. Non-profit organizations always receive discounts.
To learn more about becoming an amp client, please reach out to us by phone at (831) 333-1267 or by using the contact form below: